Most small and medium-sized businesses encounter obstacles when trying to run a successful IT department. That's why it's so critical to implement an IT strategy that increases your productivity, instead of struggling with one that impedes the growth of your business.
Unless you're an IT professional, many small and medium-sized business owners face uncertainty when deciding the best fit for their business. Business owners wonder: with so many technology options, how do I know I'm making the right decisions for the company?
We help you harness the power of your IT systems to ensure your business stays ahead of the curve. Having a "best fit" IT strategy in place can help you keep existing customers, increase sales, increase your employees' productivity, and save money.
Datavocity's IT solutions will help you focus on your business so you can achieve your goals.
THE MANY BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING IT
- Cost Reduction: outsourcing your IT department to a service provider can save you money. Costs tend to be less than the expenses associated with hiring a full-time IT specialist or maintaining an entire IT department. Cost savings include recruiting costs, healthcare, additional benefits, and equipment costs, all of which are reduced or even eliminated when you hire an IT service provider.
- Office Space: selecting an IT service provider eliminates the need for additional office space for IT personnel.
- Decrease Equipment Costs: the additional costs a business faces supplying furniture like desks, chairs, computers, telephones, etc. for your employees, is eliminated when you outsource your IT department. A typical full-time employee uses approximately $200 per year in office supplies2. By the time you combine the cost of equipment, supplies, and furniture for a full time IT employee, it can exceed thousands of dollars per year.
- IT Services: retaining the services of an IT provider allows you to have professional IT experts on hand to address any IT-related problem you may have. They can solve many issues, including routine system maintenance, compliance audits, system backup and recovery, virus and cyber threat protection, and disaster recovery services.
- Fast Service: our US-based IT support experts understand how crucial it is to provide a rapid response time. We strive to respond to service requests and issues as swiftly and efficiently as possible to maximize the productivity of your workforce.
- Expertise: Using IT support providers' services allows you to obtain the utmost level of service from experts who are knowledgeable and up to date with the latest technology. They have advanced technology and equipment to resolve problems efficiently.
- 24x7x365 Support: our service desk support staff is available to monitor your network and resolve issues 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. This option is not available if you have an in-house IT specialist or department that works traditional 9 to 5 hours. The advantages of 24/7 surveillance include faster issue resolution, decreased system downtime, rapid response, increased productivity, and adherence to cybersecurity requirements.
- Flexible Packages: besides the cost savings you acquire through an IT support provider, you also have the option to only pay for the services you need. You no longer need to pay an employee for a 40-hour workweek when you only require 15-20 hours of IT support per week.
- Business Growth: when you hand over your IT needs to a designated support provider; you can focus your time and energy on achieving your business goals. Your employees will be more productive as they don't have disruptions in their workday, trying to resolve IT-related issues.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction: when your network is operating efficiently and is properly maintained, you and your staff can provide the highest level of service to your customers and meet their needs faster and better. Exceptional customer service will generate higher levels of customer fulfillment, which leads to satisfied and returning customers.
CHOOSING AN IT PROVIDER
You decided to outsource your IT needs to a professional support provider. Now what? It's crucial that you select a provider that has proven successful results with other clients. Not all IT support providers offer the same services.
When choosing a provider, it's necessary to choose one that provides the following services:
- Experience and expertise in a wide array of tasks, including backup and recovery, security measures, and system maintenance.
- Professional staff
- Portfolio of past completed projects
- Client testimonials and reviews
- Support services available 24x7x365
- Commitment to meeting deadlines
- Uses of state-of-the-art technology
Ready to Get Started?
From technology procurement to managed services, Datavocity is committed to excellence in delivering end-to-end technology solutions.